The Concord condo West Tower is scheduled for completion in 2018 and the East Tower in 2020. It promises to be the epitome of luxury condominium living. Setting the bar once again to soaring new heights. The opulent Concord will establish Calgary as a viable location to live for prominent and successful celebrities.
The Concord condo towers are being built by Concord Pacific Developments Inc., Canada’s largest condominium developer. They have established themselves as a formidable privately owned company with a solid reputation. They have a track record of successful projects around the globe. Arthur Erickson, one of Canada’s most celebrated architects was instrumental in the design elements of the project. Neil Prakash of Nick Milkovich Architects was also a key contributor.
Concord Pacific has created a series of videos on the Concord Condominium project and who could say it any better? I have to tell you I am so excited about this project I can hardly contain myself! The west tower is situated at 738 1st Ave SW in the community of Eau Claire.
Phase I on the west side of the development is the current focus and will be the first to be completed in 2018, The west tower has 14 Floors with 7 penthouse units with terrace, while the east tower will have 17 floors and 9 penthouse units.
Concord East Tower Amenities
- Concierge Service
- Six Direct to suite (Private Residences & Penthouse units only) high-speed, security elevators
- Sports Lounge
- Sun Tanning Patio
- Hot Tub & Pool
- Steam Room & Sauna
- Swimming Pool with change Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga Room
- Amazing Water Features with islands (Summer)
- Amazing Skating Rink (Winter)
- Gazebo with fire pit
- 113 Units planned – Subject to change
Concord West Tower Amenities
- Concierge Service
- Board/Meeting Room
- Grand Waterside Lounge with gourmet catering staff, cocktail lounge with vintage wine storage.
- Entrance to parkade with high speed insulated entry gate
- Landscaped Motor court – Short term pick-up zone
- Valet Parking
- 105 Units planned
Parking – Enough indoor Parking to offer a minimum of 2 stalls for every unit. 21 indoor secured visitor parking stalls. There will also be a number of private garages offered, some with over-height ceiling. They will not however have windows…
- Marble Fireplace Surrounds
- Millwork shelving in the den
- Porsche P’7340 designed aluminum structured kitchens in Penthouse & Private Residences with choice of Limited edition or Turbo.
- Poggenpohl Kitchen Option in Premium Suites with choice of Classic or Modern.
- Miele appliances
- Poliform designer closets
- Kohler faucets
- White Marble floors and walls/in-floor heating in the bathroom. Free standing soaker tubs with view in select penthouse units. Optional walk-in steam showers.
- Outdoor Terraces and/or balconies
- Heavy duty cement-block wall slabs far exceed building standards
- Superior waterfront location on the banks of the Bow River
- Self-repairing foundation walls
- Self activating flood fortification system – exceeds 100 year flood levels by a minimum of two feet
- Back up power generators with two days of fuel storage
- Heated parkade ramp
- Automated under-carriage and tire wash – rinses snow, mud and salt off vehicle. Also a touchless warm water wash and dedicated hand-wash bay.
- Private Garages – some with over-height options and storage
Inclusions – Heat & Water
Restrictions – no livestock, snakes, rodents, reptiles, arachnids, exotic pets or fowl. There are many other commonly found restrictions listed which are implemented to ensure that unit holders can enjoy the peaceful use of their unit without controversy. Please consult the Bylaws Section 61.
High net worth buyers who would prefer independent representation with respect to a purchase in the Concord at no additional cost please call for a personal introduction.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown condominiums