The appeal of the Colours Condo in Calgary is mostly to very young urbanite minimalists who love the industrial look and whose circle of influence mostly work and live nearby. The building is another development by Battistella who specializes in affordable accommodation in the City Centre.
This is evidenced by the humongous bicycle storage room which is chock full. Moreover, Colours features epoxy coated cement flooring as standard, Shoji sliding doors and open concept design. There are mostly one and two bedroom apartment style units with the exception of seven 2-Storey units on the 19th floor.
There is an intimate promenade located on the 4th floor. It is sometimes utilized for sunbathing or visiting. Units located on the North and West faces of the fourth floor have the added benefit of exclusive use private terraces.
Features of the Colours Condo Calgary
- Shoji Sliding Doors
- Granite Countertops
- Epoxy Coated Cement Floors come standard
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Built-in Microwave
- Counter-top Electric Stoves
- In-Suite Laundry
- Garbage Chute – No
- Recycle Room
- Two Thyssen Krupp High-Speed, 2500# capacity elevators
The hallways are exceptionally bright so say goodbye to those dingy depressing hallways of yesteryear.
- Limited Visitor Parking outside
- Titled above ground indoor secured stalls on three levels, some of which are tandem stalls. If you look closely at the coloured panels at the base from the outside, you will observe vehicles in behind the glass. This puts a colourful spin on a normally dull parkade.
Amenities in the Colours Condo
- 4th Floor Promenade on the East Side
- Bicycle Storage Room
- Central Air
Colours Condo Fees Include
- Other amenities normally associated with a condominium
Restrictions in Colours Condo
Pets by Board Approval
If you would like to offer your unit for sale in Colours, or would like to purchase a unit in a fun lively building, please give me a call. Below are listed units currently available for sale in the Colours high-rise condo.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown condominiums.
1907 135 13 Avenue SW in Calgary: Beltline Condo for sale : MLS®# C4266182$289,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 660 sq. ft.61 m2Welcome to this amazing west facing 2 bedroom unit in Colours by Battistella with views of downtown Calgary and a location that can't be beat. Fabulously located close to C-train, concert halls, library, Stampede Grounds, The Saddledome, professional services and some of Calgary’s best restaurants + café’s all within short walking distance. With a Walkscore of 96, enjoy the best of the urban lifestyle Calgary has to offer! The large kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops perfect for the gourmet chef and entertaining friends/family. Your open living room/dining room are complemented by floor to ceiling windows and flooded with sun light! An elegantly frosted glass sliding partition creates separation for the master bedroom and ensures optimal open concept living. Also note the included titled parking stall, insuite laundry,central air conditioning, and bike storage. More detailsListed by RE/MAX FIRST